Santa Maria, CA 93455
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
We are an aviation refurbishing company seeking skilled and experienced full-time or part-time Aviation Maintenance Technician (A & P).
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have A & P Certificate or be able to acquire with previous experience (Military experience a plus).
- 1 to 5 years of General Aviation experience with a willingness and ability to learn.
- Must live locally or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Be willing to work overtime, including some weekends.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) or be able to acquire one
- Aircraft rigging and flight control balancing REQUIRED
- Avionics background is a plus.
- Electrical systems troubleshooting is a plus.
- Factory training is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour Depends on Experience
- General Aviation: 5 years
- Mechanic: 5 years
- High school
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (A & P)- Current REQUIRED
Required work authorization:
- United States